Friday, March 7, 2014

Daddy Daughter Date

We don't have internet at the new house yet, so these posts are going to look a little rough until I can get on an actual computer and make them "pretty".

Last Friday night, our church hosted a daddy-daughter date in honor of Valentine's. It was so sweet! Steve was really excited to have some alone time with Bella!


Bella and I went shopping and picked out a pretty new dress! Bonus: I think it's going to be her Easter dress, too!
 

New pink shoes!


Evelyn tried to convince us that she needed to get dressed in pretty clothes, too.
 

I couldn't believe we got sweet smiles from Bella! Usually, her "smile" looks like she's being tortured.
 

They had a great time! Steve said she pretty much ran the entire time, but I think you can expect that when they serve giant cupcakes!

No comments: