Friday, March 7, 2014

Getting Settled In

The new house is slowly but surely becoming home! We had small group at our house on Wednesday night, so it was fun motivation to get the living room and dining room unpacked. 


Our new couch from IKEA. Because it's me, pretty much everything else is from Target. I just can't resist...


The other side of the couch had a sofa table that us part of the entryway.


Looking into the kitchen. The previous owners left the chairs, which was nice. They're not my favorite style, but they're great for now!


Looking into the living room. I love the arches and I love being able to see everything while making dinner!
 

Looking into the dining room. The gallery wall was my labor of love! I had to have a gallery wall, but there wasn't much space for one, so it ended up here.  
 

Close-up of the gallery wall; I loved mixing family photos with art prints that we had. This is also the first time I mixed different colored frames, and I love it!
 

A close-up of our mantel. Siiiiggghhh...I love this mantel. I love everything about it. It just makes me happy. 

Okay, so that's all for now! The girls' room is really close to being done, and so is the playroom, but they're not ready for pictures yet.

Our room is still pretty chaotic, and the guest room and nursery are just stuffed with boxes, but we're getting there!

I love this house so much! If I can figure out where to put all of the random little pieces that have to be put away in a new home, I'll be just fine!

No comments: