Monday, November 26, 2012

O, Christmas Tree

We found our tree! We decided to splurge a little and get our tree from a nursery in hopes that it would last longer. Last year, our tree never soaked up the water from the tree base, and looked very pitiful by the time Christmas morning actually rolled around. Hopefully, our tree will survive longer this year!


This is when Fred Astaire should start singing, "Heaven, I'm in heaven..." I love the smell of Christmas trees!


Rows and rows and rows of Christmas trees = my happy place.


Daddy and Evelyn


We found our tree! It's big and fat!


Literally skipping with joy! I love to see her braids bouncing up and down!


Sweet, little innocent face. She loved running between the trees!


In front of our tree.


Very bright and a little blurry, but the whole family!


Evs approves!


Bella watching Daddy get the tree ready. She was so excited about every aspect!


Mel and Evelyn waiting for the fun to begin...


I love this picture! Bella loves helping Daddy with everything!


My first Pinterest project! I took my old tree skirt and made a new one with strips of burlap and red fabric. It took me hours (hours!), but I love it and it looks so beautiful under our tree!


Our tree with lights and the tree skirt. We'll add ornaments tonight once Mel and Steve get home. I love how fat our tree is and I love how it looks in our living room!

No comments: