Friday, November 30, 2012

Evelyn's First Thanksgiving

Better late than never! I totally forgot to post pictures of Evelyn wearing her "First Thanksgiving" onesie from Grandma!. I had taken pictures, but by the time we actually had dinner on Thanksgiving Day, she had spit up on the shirt and had to be changed. Sooo...no pictures of  Evelyn stuffing mashed potatoes in her mouth while wearing her special shirt. 


Sometimes her eyes look blue to me and sometimes they look brown. Bella absolutely has Steve's coloring, but is starting to resemble my facial features more. It will be interesting to see if Evelyn is the opposite and has my coloring with Steve's features.


Our happy little baby. It's kind of funny how hard it is to get her to laugh. She's happy, but not giggly; maybe Evs will be our pensive child.


This face just makes me smile - thinking, looking, and figuring stuff out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: