Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's All Silly Up In Here!

 We've been cleaning and decorating and organizing like crazy around here, so I took some time today to take pictures of the girls having fun! 

Evelyn is so close to crawling! Low-hanging ornaments are providing a lot of motivation, so she's been trying to shuffle and reach for the new "sparklies" on the tree!


She's enamored by the shiny ornament!


"I can totally get that!"


"Mama! Look away!"


Bella's best impression of a superhero!


She's started saying, "I gonna kill _________". We've told her that "kill" is not a nice word, but I'm thinking it may be a losing battle. She sees things like the Beast fighting with the wolves in order to protect Belle, so in her mind, "kill" is not necessarily a bad thing. I may chill on that as time goes on...not sure yet.


Trying to make her "mean" face, but cracking a smile! Love this kid!


Mothers, lock up your sons!

The only way we could convince Bella to pose for the camera was to let her take a picture of Mel and I, too. Sadly, this was actually the most flattering one she took. We need some serious work on our superhero poses!



No comments: