Sunday, July 1, 2012

It Just Keeps Getting Better

On Thursday, Bella walked into my bedroom with her sheep "feeding her boobie". She told me, "Mama, my sheep eats on my boobie. On my big boobie." Then, she looked at my chest (I was nursing Evie) and looked back at her chest, and said, "No, me have little booby; Mama have big boobie." 

Bella likes to play with Evie's swing and push her own stuffed animals in it. Today she kept demanding that I look at her, but I wasn't allowed to talk to her. Our conversation was..."Mama! Mama! Look at me! Look! No talkin' to me! Look! Nooooo! No talking!" She's such a laidback kid.  

"Show me" is also one of my favorites. She asks questions constantly; "why" and "where" are very popular words around our house. i try really hard to answer her with real answers without going crazy. If Bella's asking a question about an actual object, she'll say, "Show me, Mama. Show me." I love it.

She frequently tells us she loves us or misses us without being prompted. I love that she's getting older and understands more on her own! She is like a sponge...she soaks up everythign we tell her! (Which is why I try to answer her questions with the right answer!)



This is her attempt to look sweet and innocent when she wants something! It could be drinking all of my tea from McDonald's or trying to sqeeze her ornery little butt into Evie's seat.

No comments: