Monday, July 23, 2012

I'd Pay Money To Read Her Mind

In the car today, Bella told me, "Mama, I lobe peoples!"

___________

The last song we sing before bed each night is one I was taught when I was little.

The main line is "There's something mighty sweet about the Lord."
Bella pronounces it, "Dares sumpin' mightee sweet 'bout da Lorwd!"

Yesterday, while brushing her giraffe's hair, it was,
"Dares sumpin' mightee sweet 'bout giraffes and da Lorwd!"

___________

A woman stopped us in Wal-Mart last week to peek at Evelyn and ask Bella about her little sister. While we were talking, Bella started interrupting with, "Mama. Mama. Look! Look!" I tried to discreetly smile and hush her without losing track of what the woman was saying, but Bella was persistent. I finally had to stop and ask Bella to be quiet, and looked at what she was pointing to. She had picked a booger out of her nose (a big one!) and was wiping it ALL OVER the handles of the shopping cart! It was so gross, and I was just praying that the woman wouldn't look! I still don't know if the woman noticed, but I ended the conversation as quickly as possible and dug into my diaper bag for a wet wipe!


She's a lot of fun! I think she may have a personality disorder, but she's a lot of fun!

No comments: