Monday, July 16, 2012

Dinner Out And Family Pictures

We always do a big dinner out when we're together and our usual restaurant in New Smyrna Beach is The Garlic. It's a good ol' fashioned Italian place and has some pretty good food! It also gives a chance to dress a little cuter and take some  pictures.


Our little family; I have to admit, I'm still in the gooey, sappy stage of talking about our girls. (Steve is, too, he's just not as obvious.) :)


Just the girls...this week was a great chance to spend time with Rachel that I don't normally get!


The whole family! We missed having Mel with us so much! Her vacation time had to be taken the week before, so she spent the week down in Florida with mom and dad, but she couldn't come to the west coast with us.


The "grandparent picture." I usually only remember to take these when we're with Grandma and Grandpa Wires, but I actually remembered to take one with my parents.


Me and Steve...my handsome date!


Right before this picture was taken, Bella reached up and pulled my head over so that our faces were touching. She's a doll! 

No comments: