Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Photographer Must Be Magic

I am so impressed by the preschool photographer's ability to have Bella pose with a darling smile. I mean, seriously, how do they do it? Since I loved her Fall photos so much, I was trying not to get my hopes up that the Spring pictures would turn out as well, but her teachers and the photographer were able to produce a beautiful picture! So pleased!

She looks nothing like me, but dang, she's beautiful!

Sitting on a log with a frog sitting next to her and a fairy castle in the background. I cropped out the castle, because I don't really love it, but I love her smile and her folded hands on her lap.

This one looks like a Missing Persons photo from the 1960's because my scan didn't do very well, but here is her class from this year! Bella is on the 2nd row (hopefully, that was obvious), Ms. Betty is on the left and Ms. Melissa is on the right. Her friend, Ella, is sitting on the right end of the middle row, but David must not have been there that day.

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

That pictures DOES look like a 60's photo...Too funny! But she looks so cute!