Thursday, June 16, 2011

MICHIGAN-OR-BUST!

I should say, "or buRst!" Steve and I have been so excited about this vacation, I'm not sure we could have waited much longer! We are headed for a week in Oscoda, Michigan with Steve's family, and it's going to be awesome! The cabins are nothing fancy...decorated in 1970's floral decor, but that's what adds to the fun. It's just a laidback environment where the kids can play in the freezing water of Lake Huron and the moms can catch up on all of the books we've been wanting to read.

Steve has barely been restraining my crazy, Type-A desire to have the entire truck packed a week in advance! I promised to wait until the morning of, and it's done! I have coolers, toys, beach towels, pots and pans, and enough clothing to last all of us a month!


When we get back, life will start in busy and crazy all over again, so this week is something we've been looking forward to for a long time! I promise to take lots of pictures!

No comments: