Friday, June 10, 2011

Making A Water Baby!

We've been spending a lot of time in pools lately! Bella loves the water, but she definitely has her limits, and isn't very comfortable unless she can touch. Today, we were at a friend's pool and she actually leaned out of my arms to float in the water by herself with her swimmies on! She only lasted about five seconds before clutching onto me for dear life, but it was still five seconds!

Trying out our pool at home for the first time. It was a little chilly!


Last week at Trey and Whitney's neighborhood pool; we were there for swim team practice and I was not prepared for Bella and Rex to get in the water. They eventually wore me down and I let them get in with their clothes on.




Much better this time! Swimsuits and swimmies and having fun!



This is at our friend's pool last Friday. She had a great time trotting around the pool and playing on the steps.


A "water baby" in every sense of the word! Now if we could just get her to leave the steps and kick when she floats!


Mama's hair after a very long pool day. (Although I have to confess I've worn my hair like this on purpose a few times.)



Relaxing in our neighborhood pool with Daddy tonight! We got to jump in with Bella and get her to float some more. Sunk down low in the water...cooling off from yardwork.

1 comment:

The Windhams said...

this is great! can't wait to take my boys to the pool. btw, i need to know where you got your suit. so cute!