Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Caught A Fish!

Okay, so it was supposed to be about the kids, but I have to admit, I was a little excited to go fishing. It's usually just a "boy" activity, but on the last day, Kinslee and I decided to tag along. Aaaaannnnnnddd...we must have been good luck (well, for us, anyway), because Kinslee and I were the only ones to catch a fish!

I know this is so geeky, but I felt a little bit like I was in Ireland. It was cold and windy, but everything was so green! I don't think anyone who's been to "The Whirlpool" would compare it to Ireland, but it was my first visit, and I thought it was really pretty!

Dad and Steve setting up their lines

Braden and Kinslee fishing with Matt. Braden was a little bummed that the girls caught a fish and he didn't.

My prize! I'm 100% sure that I wouldn't have been able to catch it without Dad's help!

Snuggling with Kinslee

1 comment:

The Windhams said...

way to go! i am not really the fishing kind, but i am glad that you girls beat the boys!! lol