Thursday, March 17, 2011

Road Trip!

I only have two pictures from our trip to Florida (most of the pictures were taken on mom's camera), and I don't have a good one of Bella in her sling (I will soon, I promise!), but Bella did so well in the car that I had to post this picture of her on our way home from this weekend. She was a happy little camper and kept herself busy. I brought some books along, but honestly didn't think they would work to entertain her. I was wrong! She looked really cute!
.


This is a cute one with Bella and her Florida Grandpa. They walked down the street on Saturday morning to check out a garage sale. Bells is not great with strangers, but she wanted to go outside so badly that I think it distracted her.
.

1 comment:

Norma Wires said...

Glad to hear of the success of your Florida roadtrip. Maybe that will give you hope for the long trip to northern Michigan in June!