Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...

Okay, so it's been quite a week! I got the stomach flu on Tuesday and it was awful! ("Awful" doesn't even being to describe it!) I felt like death for a full 24 hours, and we had Steve's mom and dad coming into town that night. Thankfully, I was starting to feel much better by Wednesday afternoon (I even convinced Steve to order a pizza for lunch), and we've had a fun time with everyone! On Wednesday night, we took Mom and Dad to a frozen yogurt place called Pink Berry - it's amazing! Lots of fresh fruit toppings! We got Bella her own little cup of yogurt with strawberries and mangoes, and she ate it like a big girl.




Steve and I have been talking for awhile about getting a seat to put on our bike for Bella to ride in. I grabbed one at WalMart this morning so that Dad could help us put it on. She loved it! She does NOT like her helmet yet, but I think we may just let her fuss with it on until she gets distracted riding in the bike. She and Rex both got a turn, and they both actually squealed with joy as I rode around the cul-de-sac with them. Riding on a bike is one of the activities that Steve's physical therapist has him do, so he should be able to do it just fine. I'm looking forward to getting out on a real trail and letting Bella enjoy the view!





Mom and Dad walked Bella and Rex down to the playground in our subdivision. We are not wrapping her arm as often anymore - she seems to be healing really well - but we go ahead and do it when we think she might need the extra support. We wrapped it for the playground so that she would remember it was hurt and not overdo it. I think we're going to wrap it for the next few Sundays, so the nursery workers remember not to pick her up.
.


No comments: