Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Henry's Baby Shower

Cathy sent me pictures from Little Man's shower and they are wonderful! Warning: there are a bunch of them! We had so much fun and were spoiled rotten with diapers, clothes, and other goodies! What an incredible blessing it was to be surrounded by so many friends and to be gifted with so many (much-needed) supplies! Mel, Caroline Rooke, and Cathy McCallum hosted, and they were so creative!
 

A "stamping" station that Mel designed where guests could stamp designs onto burp cloths.


There was a mustache theme throughout!


The shower invitation and a sonogram picture of Little Man.



It was so amazing to have my mom fly in and surprise me! I wasn't expecting it at all, and we were all able to have a great weekend together!




The moral of this table is...don't mess with Cathy McCallum when it comes to throwing a great party!





This UGA jersey came with a card that read, "Dear Henry, May you always cheer for Jesus in your heart and the Dawgs on the field. Love, Denise" I love that our friends are so "gently persistent" in making sure we raise our children with a good Southern dose of football pride!



Anna-Marie made a diaper motorcycle! How cool is that?!?


These three are some of the sweetest, most giving women I know, and I am so thankful to have them in my life!


 
Such a great picture! We had so much fun playing around with these mustaches!
 


No comments: