Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Family Pictures

About once a year, I miraculously beg convince Steve that we should take some professional pictures of our family. These are always interesting experiences, because we tend to go back and forth between bribing the girls with M&M's or threatening dire harm to their bodies if they don't smile for the camera. (Doesn't it sound fun?) This year, we (okay, me) added the fun aspect of wanting "Fall" pictures that were taken at the beginning of September, so we were dressed in pants and long sleeves while it was about 85-degrees and sunny out.
 
Sarah was our photographer this year, and she was two weeks from her due date! I was so impressed that she was in such a good mood when she was that close to having a baby! The pictures turned out beautifully, and we could not have been more thrilled! It's hard to decide which ones to order for our walls!
 
I won't "caption" them all, but I have to comment on a few!
 
This shoe picture cracks me up, because I was copying a pose that my friend, Emily, has done with her family, but we couldn't get Evelyn to stand still for anything. Those are Little Man's shoes all the way on the left, but it ended up looking like Evelyn just kicked her shoes off...
 






This picture captures their different personalities so perfectly! Bella's got her hands on her hips and Evelyn is touching Bella's face. Yep... 


This isn't the most photogenic picture, but I just feel like the caption should be "TROUBLE"...







Well, I look pretty at least...






1 comment:

Julie Clark said...

Sooo cute! She did a great job! I just did the kids pictures yesterday. No family pictures yet, though!