Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Vacation Pictures And Memories!

This post is going to have a ton of pictures, so here we go!

Vacation was basically awesome. It wasn't always relaxing and it wasn't always these perfect family moments, but it fulfilled what Steve and I were hoping for - family memories, low stress, and no agenda. We got lots of "just us" time. 

(Not just Steve and I, because, let's be honest, alone time is impossible with little humans in your house, but it was still nice to just be our little family.)

It was Steve's first time of going to the zoo with the girls!




(I had to take this picture, because Whitney has an insane fear of birds.)







It was way too hot to use the firepit outside, but Daddy whipped up some mean s'mores over the stove.




Steve took, like, eight pictures of the three of us, and this was the best one. Clearly, we do not excel at candid photos.

We ran in the hose A LOT! They loved doing this with Steve!




And we celebrated Cow Appreciation Day! I LOVE this day! I don't know what happened to me, but having children has seriously upped my cheesy factor!


I stole these shirt ideas from a girlfriend who did it last year. Evelyn's was my favorite!


We had to include Little Man; hence the sign on my belly!


Daddy wasn't willing to have me paint his face with eye liner, but he DID agree to a sing on his back!


Steve and Evelyn (and a very curious little neighbor) enjoying their ice cream.

Out to breakfast to get Mommy some New York-style bagels that I'd been craving!




Playing in the church parking lot with bikes. Daddy controlled the camera today, so he didn't get to be in the pictures.


Making forts in our new teepee...


It was a fun, relaxing two weeks with our girls. I definitely wouldn't want to miss vacations with our larger families every Summer, but it worked well with our crazy schedules and our budget this year.

Steve leaves on Sunday for New York, so we are relaxing this last weekend before the crazy starts!

No comments: