Thursday, April 3, 2014

Life, And More Life

I've been bad at keeping up with the blog lately, but honestly, it just seems like normal life is happening, without too many "events" to report on. Which has actually been pretty great, too. 

This week is Spring Break, so we've had some extra time with friends, we're also dog-sitting for friends this week, so that's brought an element of excitement for the girls, but it's all pretty "normal life" stuff.

Or maybe I've just been really unmotivated because of the beautiful weather. Either way, I will try and do better! The girls and I leave on Saturday for Florida to take care of Rachel for a couple of days while my parents are in Florida. Hopefully, we'll get at least one chance to go to the beach, and I'll try to remember pictures!

Steve's definitely been traveling more lately, which has not always been fun. I have a feeling that our Summer is going to be a lot of crazy schedules between his regular travel and a few random trips that I'm taking in between. 

Thankfully, the Fall always brings more time at home with the holidays! Is it weird that April just started and I'm already looking forward to life quieting down in the Fall? That's probably weird, but oh well.

Here's a picture of Evelyn this week, mastering the trapeze bar. Well, "mastering" may be a little strong. :)


We have loved every minute of this beautiful sunshine, and I'm pretty sure it's been physically good for my soul to be outside again! 

No comments: