Thursday, February 6, 2014

Little, Wonderful Things

Got caught up today in taking pictures! We were supposed to have a play date with a new family at church, but they had a sick baby at the last-minute, so we got to have a nice, lazy morning instead! This was the first morning this week that we didn't have anything to do, so it was a welcome relief!

The girls wanted to model their new Valentine shirts from Grandma...

 

A progression of Evelyn "finagling" out of her diaper...this is a common occurrence now; if I forget to out pants on her, the diaper's coming off!
 

 
 

Bella with my church ID badge, telling me she wanted to be just like me when she grew up! Love those little words!


Sassy girls, playing with sunglasses!
 

Experimenting with my phone this morning, I managed to get a beautiful, close-up shot of Bella's eyes and her lovey. (With a great filter, too, of course!)
 

Around mid-morning, my friend, Emily, who has two of her own children and is currently pregnant with her third, stopped by to pick Bella up and take her along to Catch Air for a destination play date! Bella had a blast with Ally and the "bubbles dance party", and I got to watch an episode of The Office and take a shower in total silence. (Evelyn was napping.) It was a pretty awesome morning!

No comments: