Sunday, February 16, 2014

Having Fun In The Storm

This past week, we had another forecast for snow, so we (us? we? I'm the worst former English teacher ever...) Southerners stocked up on groceries, prayed for the power to stay on and got cozy. On Tuesday morning, Whitney sent us a text, suggesting we all hunker down together. Somehow, Steve agreed, so we got to go have an adult sleepover! (Not in the inappropriate way it sounds.)
 
 
The girls loved watching the snow come down!
 

Steve and Trey had to still get some work done, so they worked while Whitney and I read on the couch.

 
All of the kids, coloring at the table. Bella insisted on keeping her coat on for the first four hours or so...I think she was hoping we'd let her go outside and play!

 
I can't remember the last time I sat on the couch an read!

 
Whitney started to snuggle with Sean, and Evelyn just couldn't stay away!


David said, "I'm gonna climb on your head, Steve!"
 
 
And then this happened...I love how the kids get along!

 
Snuggling with Bella; I swear she purposefully tries to look half-dead in pictures!

 
Whitney snuggling with Sean and Madeline.

 
Sleeping on the Sapps' couch! We had such a great time, sleeping over and getting to spend so much real time together!

No comments: