Monday, January 28, 2013

We've Made It Nine Months!

We have a whole lot of snot going on over here, but Evelyn is still smiling at least half the time, so I took some pictures.


Snotty nose, dark circles, and bed head. This could describe all three of us girls right now.


Playing peek-a-boo. See? Smiling half the time!


Her smile just makes my day better. This is such a great view of her little teeth, too!


Playing with the big lips from Bella's Mr. Potato Head set. I would love to say that I sprayed the toy with Lysol as soon as she was done with it, but ummmm...

In the last month, she has started clapping, saying "ma-ma-ma" and "da-da-da" while babbling, pulling up to a standing position, and laughing much more easily.

Oh! AND! (Drum roll, please...)

She is sucking her thumb!!! I know, right!? I have no idea why she suddenly decided this was something she wanted to do, but after 9 months, it has made bedtime so much nicer. When we lay her down in her crib, she grabs her duck, sucks her thumb (always her left one), and rolls over. Crazy kid.

No comments: