Thursday, June 28, 2012

Missing Our Cousins

No pictures for this post, just a quick note to remind myself and Bella one day...

Bella is becoming more aware of her cousins and able to remember their faces after the few times that we get to Skype with them. All on her own, she started referring to all of them as "my friends." She'll see their picture and giggle and say, "Look! There my friends!"

Grandma and Grandpa and all of Steve's family just got back from Oscoda, Michigan, and we looked at pictures of their trip. For every. single. picture of the cousins, Bella pointed out her friends and said what they were doing!

I grew up away from all of my cousins, and it makes me sad that (so far) Bella has not lived near any of hers, but I LOVE that she knows them and enjoys seeing them on the computer! We will keep trying to see them in person as much as possible, so that Bella and Evie feel they have a friendship with all of them!

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

We miss you guys, too! Let's Skype sometime soon!