Sunday, February 6, 2011

Okay, NOW I'm done...

...well, I may never be completely done, but I love how it looks! I added a mirror to Bella's room that is hung at her level, and she squeals every time she walks by. I think that wall is completely done now - I added a lamp, the alphabet letters, the picture frames with Steve and I holding her as a baby, and the mirror.


I found a picture in my Martha Stewart magazine of a mobile made with a bunch of ribbons, and I wanted to try it in the playroom. I moved the tree tent down to the playroom after painting the bedroom, and the ceiling of the tent is sheer. (I know, way too much detail!) Anyway, I thought it would be fun to put a mobile above the tent so the kids could look up and see the ribbons hanging down. Here is a close-up of the mobile.

And here's a shot of the mobile over the tent...

No comments: