Sunday, February 15, 2009

Updates on Bella's nursery

We are one step closer to being done with the nursery. We put up some shelves and set up the rocker that Mom and Dad bought us. We also finally decided where we wanted the wall art that I got on eBay. The walls still look a little bare - I need to add some pictures - but it's nice to have the furniture done. Here are the pictures...


This is the changing table (and yes, a fake baby) with one of our shelves over it. It's one of the first things you come to in the room. I'm not sure yet if I want to use the shelf for practical or pretty things.





The best glider in the whole world! I come in here and rock, even without the baby! Mom and Dad got us this when they were down here visiting, and I love it! I'm still getting used to all of the pink - it's the only color of blanket that we have. :) This glider is on the corner, between the changing table and the window.



An example of the wall art we bought online. Hr name came with some decorative polka-dots, but I'm using them sparingly...the pink and green looked different online then it does in person, and the green is very lime!

Yesterday, we bought a dresser to keep in the closet. It's cute and white, but we didn't include any pictures. We'll update again when we have more!

No comments: