Sunday, February 15, 2009

A fun week is coming...

This is week is my county's Winter Break, so I have an entire week off! Steve has off on Monday for President's Day and we're planning on just crashing. Tuesday is my pre-natal massage that Steve got me for Valentine's Day. It makes me more relaxed just to think about it. :) I fly out on Wednesday for Florida to spend a long weekend with my family. I can't wait to be down there in the warmth and see everyone. Mel is in a new apartment that I haven't seen yet, so I'm going to spend a night or two with her. Steve will be driving down on Friday to spend a very short visit down there. Saturday is our baby shower with my parent's church, but I'm not making him go. There are just some things that men should not have to suffer through. :) I'll post some pictures of the shower when we get back.

No comments: