Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Heaven's Touch Massage

Steve's Valentine's present was a 90 minute pre-natal massage. I've been looking forward to it for two weeks and it felt so good! The woman was very "feel-goody" which made me chuckle - Steve would've gotten such a kick out of it! She is also a doula, which is like an extra support person in the delivery room, so she chatted a lot about what to expect in delivery, etc.

The massage was on my back and sides. She started with a lot of work on my neck and shoulders. I rotated on to both sides and she worked on my back, legs, and did more work on my shoulders. There is no time on my stomach or a bed with the belly cut out - I think I've read that it's not healthy for a pregnant woman to be on her stomach. I'm not sure. Either way, the 90 minutes went quickly!

Steve did a lot of driving back and forth today between his Alpharetta office and Buckhead. He has closings downtown that he has to sit in on and they're all preparing for the permanent transition to Buckhead. His class on Tuesday nights is pretty pointless - they do a lot of talking about technology, but none of it is practical for business. I think the IT guys in the class do most of the talking and everyone else just sits there.

I fly out tomorrow morning for Florida! Yeah!

No comments: