Monday, February 2, 2009

MORE baby clothes...

Okay, so I am definitely covered in the "newborn clothing" department. Bella has gotten new clothes from grandmas and aunts on Steve's side, and news clothes, plus bags of hand-me-downs from my side. We are so, so, SO thankful for everything, but I think it's safe to say that we do not need anymore onesies. :)

She is a lot more active recently; she pretty much sits constantly right under my ribs. It's awkward when I'm sitting down, but not painful. I just try to shove her back down when she moves too high. Today I could finally tell that a rib or heel was sticking out. It's the first time that I've been able to tell an actually body part instead of just bumps.

Steve's foot is healing nicely. He's changing the bandages every day and trying not to take the heavy pain pills. I think he's surviving so far.

No comments: