Sunday, May 13, 2012

Venturing Outside!

I have a feeling that this blog is going to be like this for a little while...multiple posts written on the same day. I've tried to put little notes in the back of my mind that I want to write about and remember them for when I have a chance to sit down.

We decided to take Bella and Evelyn to the park on Saturday to let Bells work off some steam. It still takes a lot of practice getting everyone out of the house in one piece. Evie is still nursing at odd times - sometimes she can go 4 hours and sometimes it's every hour and a half. At least it's giving lots of chances to practice nursing in public with a blanket draped over my shoulder! Not an easy task for me yet!


Chilling with her main man while Bella played with Auntie Mel on the swings.


Nursing on a "secluded" picnic bench while another man was eating his sandwich at the next table over. I was very thankful to have Steve there, holding onto the corner of the blanket!

No comments: