Friday, May 18, 2012

This Happened Way Too Fast

How is it possible that we've just celebrated Bella's last day of preschool? She seemed so little when we started in the Fall, and now she's such a big girl! I can't believe how much she has learned this year and how independent she has become! It's always a little bittersweet to see her in her school setting - it's so much fun to see her run around and respond to her teachers, but it's also a little sad to see her so grown up.


Swinging on the swings with a friend. I was trying to do double-duty and push them both while talking to Whitney at the same time. It was a little tricky.


Bella and Grandma celebrating with popsicles!


I promise I wasn't yelling at a child. We were reading and I asked the kids what a lion sounded like.

No comments: