Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My last post for today, I promise! I had to write about last week and the weekend, and now I'm finally writing a post that actually happened today. Today was our first Sunday taking Evie to church. It was pouring down rain all morning, but we didn't want to miss going to church on Mother's Day. We even managed to take some pictures before we left!

Me and my girls! I am so blessed to be a Mama to these two little girls!

How cute is this picture! i couldn't believe Bella actually kissed on-demand! A Mother's Day miracle!


The whole family! Any strength or talent I have as a Mama comes from the amazing, godly husband who supports me! I am so thankful that Steve knows and understands my heart's desire to be a stay-at-home mom. He is an incredible support structure that I couldn't do without!

All of the ladies of the family...Mel is our surrogate mom on many days, so we took her out to lunch, too! I don't know what we'd do without her! We love having her in the same house, and Bella adores her completely!

No comments: