Thursday, April 14, 2011

What A Week!

Okay, so I don't have anything terribly interesting that happened this week; it just seems like we're either all or nothin' around here. Other people feel that way, too, right? Monday, my friend Whitney needed to take one of her children to the pediatrician, so we watched her 2-year old, David. He was wonderful, but it's funny to see toddlers interact with each other. For the most part, he was content to play alone and wasn't exactly sure that he wanted Bella close to him. Of course, that meant that Bella wanted to be close to him and kept trying to touch him. It was pretty funny to watch.

David and Bella watching The Incredibles...while sitting an appropriate length away from each other. (I need to work on my picture-taking skills.) Bella got curious and tried to invade his personal space. I'm not sure if David was more worried about her being that close or that she might steal his juice.

Tuesday night was a missions fundraising event for one of the guys in our youth group. Bella stayed with a babysitter (friends of ours), but she ended up not going to sleep while she was at their house. They had some trouble with their car, so they were driving around late, and we finally got Bella into bed at 10:30!!! Needless to say, it's been affecting her all week...our cycle the last few days has been early to bed, but early to wake up, so really sleepy and fussy all day, wanting to go to bed early, and the whole cycle starts again. Whew! I am ready for about 14 hours of solid sleep! (I know, I'm a wimp!)


I am spending today cleaning and getting ready for my mom's visit this weekend. Hopefully the babies cooperate! I'll post pictures later of her party on Sunday!

No comments: