Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life With Our Two-Year Old

Our child has entered her "Terrible Twos" and yesterday was a particularly rough day. She had her choice of Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Mel, or Grandma and nothing made her happy. I mean, nothing. She woke up cranky and that pretty much lasted all day long. Whew! She does have her sweet moments, so I'm posting some pictures from this past week...
.

A favorite activity...snuggling with Daddy and watching a movie.

Snuggling and reading with Grandma.

We took everybody for a walk yesterday (including Steve), and it was comical! It took Mom and I forever to bundle up Bella, Rex, and Steve, and when we finally got out the door, it was exhausting! It was funny to watch Mom shoving Bella and Rex up the hill and me shoving Steve in the wheelchair. Oy! I only had "girl" jackets, so Rex got put in hot pink. Poor kid!


1 comment:

The Garcia's said...

Glad to hear that Steve is doing well. Oh, I love how Bella crosses her legs while watching TV. To cute!!!!