Thursday, January 27, 2011

How We Spend Our Day...

This video pretty well sums up how we spend our day with Bella. She quickly switches between needy, grabby, adorable, giggly, and back again. She decided a long time ago that we should be at her every beck and call. Bringing in a new baby has only strengthened her resolve and made me very thankful that we didn't bring in our own second baby when she was this young! I know a ton of mothers who have done it (successfully!), but I don't suffer in silence very well, and I'm not sure I could handle it. :)

1 comment:

The Frederick Nesters said...

That is GREAT! I like how you said "I don't understand you..." I often feel like I say that all day - and not just to Megersa, but to "kitty cat" when he appears in the bodily form of Cale. :)
When ARE you planning on adding to your fam?! ;)