Monday, December 13, 2010

Let's Twist Again!

The Christmas program was a huge success! This year, it was designed as dinner and a show; I think having dinner really added a fun element, because people were able to just relax and visit with each other. I invited the parents of one of the little boys that I watch, and Steve invited a co-worker and his fiance. I survived with only one embarrassing moment - thankfully, it's too long to describe for the blog.

On to happier memories...our song, "Let's Twist Again" was an absolute blast! Our costumes were horribly unflattering (well, mine was), but we just tried not to look in the mirror after getting changed. Some picture of our group...
.

Ashleigh, in the green skirt, sang the solo. She did a great job!

I think Emily bribed someone to be able to wear a V-neck shirt; it fit much better than the other shirts. As you can see, "goldenrod" is not a good color choice for me.

Our program

No comments: