Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Weekend

I have to include multiple things in this post while I'm logged on; otherwise, I'm going to be writing a bunch of posts in one day to wrap everything up.

Bella is so close to standing! I took this picture yesterday while she was looking out the window. She can get up on one knee, but still can't pull all the way. I know I don't want to rush any stages, but she tries so hard!

Here are some pictures of my weekend in Florida...this is Mel, mom, and I outside the restaurant. We went to an Italian place called Galileo's in Sarasota. It was the BEST food I've ever eaten in my life!

This is us inside...it was an old 1920's house with arches and tiny bathrooms. Very quaint.


I decided to give Bella a bath while she sat in her Bumbo seat. Bathtime has been rough lately, so I've been trying a variety of places. I think I might stick to the sink for as long as she'll fit in there. I think she likes being higher up.


And last but not least...here's a picture of Steve on his guys' weekend with some friends for Cedarville. They had a great long weekend of hiking, playing video games, soaking in the hot tub, and talking. They're a great group of guys and I'm glad Steve got some away time with them.


No comments: