Monday, February 8, 2010

Prayer Group and Grandma's Pork Chops

We had a great weekend! Saturday was a crashing day with no socializing - those days are wonderful! Steve and I spent Saturday night on the couch with a movie and Chinese take-out. We watched the Super Bowl at our pastor's house with a large group of people. Steve and I don't really care about football, but it was fun to see friends and get the babies together.
This morning was my prayer group for the mom's in our Sunday School class. I host it at my house each month and it's a great time for all the moms to get together and also pray for our children. We had a new mom come today who i snew to the church, so that was great!
Tonight we are having Grandma Wires' pork chops! I've already put them in the slow cooker to start cooking. It's been awhile since I've made them, so Steve is super excited. I've got the timer set to be done right when we get home from the gym. Yum!

No comments: