Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow in Georgia!

I already posted some pictures on Facebook, but I thought I'd put some here, too. We had some crazy snow here on Friday! It's definitely the most that we've had since we moved to Georgia. Even though Bella is recovering from being sick, we couldn't pass up the chance to take some snow pictures.






We tried to see if she would play with a snowball, but she was completely uninterested. Steve, Mel, and I definitely had more fun and awe in the snow than Bella did.




I just like this picture of the two of us.





We weren't disappointed at her response, but we were a little surprised at how quickly she started crying. It was pretty much an instant response, but it could've been because she's been sick.

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

I'm with you Bella! At this point in the winter I'm crying about snow too!