Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mother's Day Was Fabulous!

I love eating out, but I hate navigating busy restaurants and waiting forever, just because you want to eat out on a holiday. (This is when you need the hashtag #firstworldproblems.)
 
This year for Mother's Day, I just wanted us all to be together. And I was really hoping to be able to enjoy the outdoors. The day turned out just like I'd hoped!
 
We started out with pictures before church.
(These are all taken with Instagram filters, because I like looking pretty on Mother's Day.)
 
 
 
 
After church, we grabbed a bunch of picnic food from Publix, and headed downtown, to Piedmont Park. It was warm, but beautiful! We sat and relaxed, watched a amateur rugby match, and ran around in the grass.


 
 
It was a great day, and I love being a Mama to these three!


No comments: