Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Henry's 6 Month Pictures

How has it been half a year?!? This little man is such a joy to us! He's mild mannered and so much fun. He loves to just sit on my lap, or play with Bella and Evelyn. At six months old, he doesn't have any teeth yet, and he's just starting to scoot around when he's wiggling on the floor.
 
P.S. There's a "boobie" picture in this post...I warned you...
 
 
Learning to sleep, even when he flips over onto his tummy. It took him awhile not to wake up and cry every time he rolled over.

 
Starting to eat little snacks. Such a "Steve" thing that makes me laugh...Henry loves Cheerios, but won't eat the generic brand from Aldi. No clue how he knows, but he's all about the name brand!

 
He is still eating every two hours. I'm sure it's my own fault for letting him, but Every. Two. Hours. I sent this picture to Steve with the caption, "It feels like he's been here all day!"
 
I love nursing, especially since we think this is our last baby, but real life is real life, and sometimes, I just want my body back.

 
Our little, official six month picture. So far, I've done a pretty decent job of sticking with this! A little proud of myself! And yes, he really is this happy...all the time!

 
Henry is such a snuggler. Even at night, he's still waking up every two hours to nurse, and usually falls asleep next to me. I know I'm probably teaching him bad sleep habits, but I love having him next to me.

No comments: