Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Coming Back Online

It has been a great Summer!
 
If I had thought ahead, I would have intentionally taken the summer off from blogging instead of feeling guilty about it for these last 3 months. But, let's just say I did it on purpose, and now I'm ready to catch up on the blog. It really has been an awesome summer for us - I'm calling it the Summer of Adventure! We've traveled all over, spent time with family, bought fish, killed fish, moved Mel in, gone to the library, bickered with sisters, painted, and watched movies!
 
I'll do my best to catch us up in order...Mother's Day, Father's Day, Henry's updates, and all that jazz.
 
Here are some random pictures from our Summer. Oh, and I haven't figured out how to arrange them in a collage, so this is a wicked long post!
 
 
Waiting for the doctor during our yearly check-up...these are their "kissing faces". (YES!!!)

 
Playing Mommy with dolls

 
Figuring out that they fit inside of the washer and dryer!

 
Barely surviving the slide at the playground


 
Thug life is hard.

 
Bella's Spring picture...yep, solid proof that we have a legit Drama Queen.



 
Sick and snuggly...
 

 
Baking with Daddy while Bella's at a playdate

 
Love her abandon!


 
Fun with Papa and Mimi on the carousel!
 

Super pumped about his Cheerios!

 
Picking flowers on our roadtrip

 
Losing her first top tooth!

 
The tooth fairy upped her ante and gave Bella a dollar

 
I just love this picture because she looks pretty stunning.


No comments: