Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Henry Turned Four Months (Like, A Month Ago!)

So, it turns out that all of those things that people tell you about having a third kid are true...mostly how they suck even more of your time than you already thought you DIDN'T have!
 
Henry turned four months old at the end of February! Since I don't remember everything I'm sure I was supposed to write down about his milestones this month, I'll just show you a bunch of pictures.
 
P.S. The general consensus is still that he's pretty much perfect...
 

At his check-up...he's over 15 lbs!
 
 
Helping Daddy with his work!
 
 
He really is this happy of a baby!
 
 
This picture makes me giggle because his butt got tucked into the seat, so his head looks even more humungous!

 

Love how much of "buddies" these two are! Well, at least on Evelyn's end...
 


 

 



No comments: