Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Snow Days!

I think two months is a new record for how much time has passed between my blog posts. It snowed the first week in March (I think...it's been so long and brain is fried), so Steve took the girls outside to play!
 
Bella had been wanting snow so badly, and she was ecstatic that it finally came! Steve and I had been warning her throughout the month of February that she probably wasn't going to get any snow this year, so she was equally tickled pink that we were proven wrong.
 

Being taught by Daddy how to make the perfect snowball.
 
 
 
 
I have no idea what they're doing here, but it looks like a Native American ritual.

 
Bella kept running up to the window, and throwing snowballs at my "face" as hard as she could. I think she has some issues.
 

No comments: