Monday, October 7, 2013

Family Moments


Checking out the amaze-balls costumes and accessories at Party City! Confession: if I could go to every social event (including church, yes, I just referred to church as a "social event") wearing a fabulous mask, I would! And Bella in a Viking helmet may be my favorite thing ever!
 

 
I didn't even MAKE them do this! Every once in a momentous blue moon, Bella will allow Evelyn to touch her.
 

Mel and I took the girls to Wal-Mart and paused in the plastic animals aisle to let Bella set up all of the animals in a "party". When I looked back at Evelyn in the cart, this was my awesome view! How in the world she clawed open a package of hot dogs by herself, I have no idea, but the look on her face is simply priceless.
 


We try to have a Bible reading time after dinner each night. We use Bella's Bible because of the pictures and the wording. Tonight, I just had to grab my phone and irreverently click a couple of pictures. Excuse all of the candles. They're part of my decorations for Halloween...Evelyn is just pumped that she got to snag both cups.


Daddy reading the story of Abraham sacrificing Isaac...Bella just wanted to know what the ram was called. 


Bella focusing on Daddy's super-awesome, manly voice. 


Look at their little faces! This nightly reading time is chaotic at best, with little minds finding it very difficult to focus on what's being read, but we're trying to start a tradition where the girls will be able to hold on to what's being said. 

No comments: