Monday, May 13, 2013

Fun At The Beach!

I don't have all of my Mother's Day pictures yet, but I do have some of our fun at the beach. We've taken dinner out to the beach the last two nights, and it's so beautiful to sit there and eat. Bella loved dragging us down to the water as soon as we were all done!
 
Such a  great ending to Mother's Day...walking on the beach with Steve and the girls!
 
 
 

 







 
After playing in the water for a little bit, we met Papa, Mimi, and Rachel on Venice Avenue for gelato. Yum!



 
Steve left this morning to spend the week in Tampa. It's been a pretty good day so far - I actually got to lay in the sun all by myself for about an hour while the girls were napping this afternoon. I don't think I've done that for over a year! We grilled burgers and had corn on the cobb out at the beach for dinner.

 

 
 
It's been a relaxing trip so far and so nice to fit in with mom and dad's "real life"; normally, we're trying to pack a ton of activities into a holiday weekend! Being here for two weeks gives us a lot of time to just be normal and hang out. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks!


1 comment:

Julie Clark said...

All of my comments now show up with Maddie's picture because I'm too lazy to switch back to my gmail account:) Have so much fun with your mom and dad this week and next. Can't wait to see you all in about a month!!