Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bella's First Preschool Boo-Boo

I got a phone call this morning from the preschool office saying that Bella had gotten a little cut. I have to be honest...when I heard who it was, my first thought was, "What did she do?" She is absolutely fine; apparently, she got hit by a toy. Since our beautiful little human is incredibly over-dramatic, she was screaming like crazy in the office and the secretary suggested I come get her. Normally that means a 30-minute drive, but thankfully, I was working in the church office today on the Missions Conference, so I just had to walk downstairs. If she had to get hurt, today was day! Everyone was very sweet and I just told them this was payback for all of the times she had picked on Rex. I think the main reason she was crying so hard was that her teacher was trying to hold her head still so that she could apply an ice pack. Bella absolutely hates to be restricted - taking her temperature is a disaster - so that was the source of most of the drama. The cut is right below her eye. See how tiny it is?

And the Oscar goes to...

No comments: