Friday, October 15, 2010

Moving Up In The World

I don't know if he has passed this on to our family yet, but Steve has been nominated to be a deacon at our church! This is a big step for him to take a place of leadership, and we're so proud of him! Steve is not the kind of man that puts himself in the spotlight. I'm extremely proud that he is willing to go through an ordination ceremony, as well as committ to meetings and serving in the church. God gave me a great husband, and Bella a great daddy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Cammie. I looked up "the wires family" on google, and was curious as to whom also has my last name and whom i could be related to. My last name is also Wires. My grandfather never kept in touch with his family, so my dad doesnt know as many people as a family should. But I think everyone with the last name Wires is connected somehow considering its not a very common last name. haha. Pretty awesome if you ask me.