Sunday, August 15, 2010

Odds 'n' Ends

We wrapped up a busy week with a great weekend! Saturday night was date night - so rare and so much fun. Steve and I left Bella with a babysitter and went out to dinner. Then we walked around and outdoor shopping plaza. It was so relaxing to be out, just the two of us. Afterwards, we met up with some friends for dessert. Here are some pictures to wrap-up the week!




Mom Wires wanted to see some pictures of Bella's face while she was walking, so I tried to get some good ones this past week.
.



Friends came over on Friday night to play video games and ended up leaving all of their "gaming gear" here for the weekend. Steve and I have been playing Rock Band a lot - it's a game that has a fake guitar and fake drums, and you have to follow the notes on the screen to play along. Bella decided she liked the drums, too. She definitely gets the good rythm from Steve!



And finally, my hair! I got it cut in a pixie style on Saturday, and I'm still practicing how to style it, etc. I have never used any products on my hair, so I'm now learning about wax and gel and hairspray. I got really good feedback at church today, so that was encouraging, too. Plus! I've already figured out how to style it in a mohawk!

No comments: