Monday, August 16, 2010

New Gear for the Babies

Today is the first day of watching a third baby, so last weekend, we grabbed some new baby gear. Nothing too exciting, just some stuff to make life easier. We bought some child-proofing gear, which is wonderful because it lets me run upstairs and do some laundry without worrying about the kids downstairs. I also found some extra high chairs on Craigslist that hook right onto the counter. I love them! I use it for Bella even when there aren't any other kids around!
.

My favorite childproofing purchase - covers for the stove knobs! Bella is tall enough to reach the stove, and I'm always worried that she's going to figure out how to turn them on, which would pour gas into our house.


Rex in the new highchair. It's really easy to just switch out the babies when it's someone else's turn to eat lunch! So easy!


Found Bella this morning, just laying on some pillows and watching Sesame Street. She has a tough life!

No comments: