Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday! Steve surprised me in the morning with breakfast in bed, french toast and fresh strawberries! It was so wonderful; a very relaxing way to start our normally stressful Sunday mornings. We even remembered to take some pictures before leaving for church. You can probably tell from our blog's page that I haven't figured out how to re-size the picture.
After church, we sent Bella home with Mel, and Steve and I grabbed sandwiches at Subway. We took them with us to a local park and did some hiking and walking aorund a river. It was so beautiful and a great chance to be outside!
It was out first Mother's Day, but we kind of felt that way - last year, we were too tired to remember anything that went on. I can't even remember if Steve and I exchanged cards! This year was a great way to start off our traditions.

No comments: