Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wall Quotes...Can't Decide!

I've been looking for some wall quotes for the baby's room. I actually found some on eBay that I really like; now I just have to decide which one...

Here are my favorites:

  • "Isabella - a little blessing from above, filling our hearts with sunshine, giggles and love."
  • "Bubble gum, jump rope, giggles & curls; fairytale wishes make up little girls"
  • "Cuddles, kisses, snuggles & love - that's what baby girls are made of"
  • "Cuddle bug - bundle of joy - cutie patootie - peek-a-boo - nighty-night - sweet pea - hugs & kisses - whaaaa! - tickle toes - lullaby baby - too cute - da-da - cutie pie"

I think the "Bubble gum..." one is my top choice. I'm going to wait until Steve gets home to see what he thinks, but I'm really happy about finding ones that are so inexpensive.

1 comment:

Mom & Dad Wires said...

If you're taking votes, I like the buble gum one best also! Mom W